Support
BrandForge We're here to help. Find answers to common questions below or reach out to us directly.
Getting Started
How do I create my first logo? Open BrandForge and tap any business category that matches your brand. Choose a canvas size, then use the Background, Elements, and Text tabs at the bottom of the editor to build your design. When you're ready, tap the export icon in the top-right corner to save or share your logo.
What canvas sizes are available? BrandForge offers five presets when you start a new project:
- Square 1:1 (1080 × 1080) — great for app icons and social media
- Story 9:16 (1080 × 1920) — Instagram and TikTok stories
- Landscape 16:9 (1920 × 1080) — YouTube thumbnails and presentations
- Business Card (1050 × 600)
- Custom — enter your own width and height
Can I change the canvas size after I start editing? No — the canvas size is set when you create the project and cannot be changed afterwards. If you need a different size, start a new project.
Editor
How do I move an element or text? Tap the element or text to select it, then drag it to any position on the canvas.
How do I resize an element? Select the element and use a pinch gesture (two fingers) to scale it up or down. You can also drag the (+) handle at the bottom-right corner of the selected element to resize it freely in any direction.
How do I resize a text box? Select the text layer and drag the (+) handle at the bottom-right corner to adjust the width and height of the text container. To change the font size, use the font size slider that appears in the panel below the canvas when a text layer is selected.
How do I edit my text? Tap a text layer once to select it, then double-tap to enter edit mode. A cursor will appear and you can type directly. Tap outside the text to finish editing.
How do I change the colour of an element or text? Select the element or text layer, then tap the colour picker that appears in the bottom panel. Choose any colour to apply it instantly.
How do I delete an element or text? Select the layer and tap the delete icon that appears when the layer is selected. You can also long-press a layer for additional options.
How do I import my own image? In the Elements panel, tap the "Import from Photos" button at the top. Select any image from your photo library. It will be placed on the canvas as a new layer that you can move, resize, and rotate like any other element.
Why do I see alignment guide lines while moving an element? When you drag an element or text close to the horizontal or vertical centre of the canvas, dotted guide lines appear to help you align your design precisely. They disappear as soon as you lift your finger and do not appear in the exported image.
Saving and Projects
How many projects can I save? Starter plan subscribers can save up to 5 projects. Pro Annual and Lifetime subscribers can save unlimited projects.
How do I delete a saved project? On the home screen, swipe left on a project card or long-press it to reveal the delete option. You will be asked to confirm before the project is permanently deleted.
Are my projects backed up? Projects are stored locally on your device. They are not automatically backed up to iCloud. If you delete the app, your projects will be lost. We recommend exporting important logos before deleting the app.
Exporting
What export formats are supported? BrandForge currently exports logos as PNG at the resolution of your chosen canvas size.
How do I export my logo? Tap the export icon in the editor toolbar. On the export screen, choose Save to Photos to add it to your photo library, Save to Files to choose a location in the Files app, or Share to send it via any app on your device.
The exported image looks different from the editor. What should I do? Make sure you are viewing the export at 100% zoom. The exported image is rendered at the full canvas resolution (e.g. 1080 × 1080), which will appear larger than the on-screen canvas preview. The content and layout should match exactly.
Subscriptions and Billing
How do I manage or cancel my subscription? Go to your device Settings → tap your name → Subscriptions → BrandForge. From there you can view, change, or cancel your plan. Cancellation takes effect at the end of the current billing period.
I was charged but can't access the app. What should I do? Open the app and tap "Restore Purchases" on the paywall screen. This will verify your purchase with Apple and unlock access. If the issue persists, contact us at support@brandforge.app.
Can I get a refund? Refunds are handled by Apple. Visit reportaproblem.apple.com to request a refund for an App Store purchase.
Does the Lifetime plan include future updates? Yes. The Lifetime plan includes all future feature updates and any new elements or categories added to the app at no additional cost.
Technical Issues
The app crashed. What should I do? Force-close the app and reopen it. If the crash happens repeatedly, try restarting your device. If the issue continues, contact us with a description of what you were doing when the crash occurred.
I can't scroll in the editor. Make sure you are scrolling in the panel area below the canvas, not on the canvas itself. The canvas responds to drag gestures for moving layers. The panels below scroll independently.
An element or text layer won't respond to touch. The layer may be locked. Check the Layers panel for a lock icon on the affected layer and tap it to unlock.
The app is running slowly. This can happen with very large canvas sizes or a high number of layers. Try reducing the number of layers in your design or restarting the app to free up memory.
Contact Support
Can't find what you're looking for? We're happy to help.
Email: abdullahmughal4000@gmail.com Response time: within 48 hours on business days
When contacting support, please include:
- Your device model and iOS version
- A description of the issue
- Any steps to reproduce the problem
- A screenshot if relevant
BrandForge Support — v1.0
Comments
Post a Comment